Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Wrinkle Relief - What Works













I've been getting questions like this from clients recently, what should I use for the wrinkles around my eyes? Is there anything that will minimize future appearance of wrinkles around my eyes? How do I stop the aging process.?







It's been my experience that eye cream is very important in our daily routines. I realized this about 10 years ago, when I started noticing some extra lines around my eyes that I did not invite.! I started using off the shelf brands with no real results... until I happened upon a brand called Arbonne Swiss Skin Care.







About 6 years ago Arbonne re-formulated their Eye Cream to target specific Anti-Aging concerns. Lines around the eyes, dry skin, and dark circles. I started using this Corrective Eye Cream for those vary reasons, and within days I noticed visible firming and more moisturized skin around my eyes. This formula, with it's bio-hydria complex, vitamin-C and Kojic Acid a natural skin lightening agent, really moisturized the delicate skin around my eyes and reduced the appearance of dark circles and puffiness. Some of the other key ingrediants: Licorice and mulberry extracts, sesame oil, alpha lipoic acid a powerful antioxident, peptides to improve skin roughness, alpha & beta hydroxy acids and copper to visibly smooth, soften, and firm skin. All great agents to protect and minimize the look of lines around your eyes. Here are some other natural and organic skin care products from our website http://www.naturalorganicbody.com/




More Products Include:




Arbonne NutriMinC RE9 REpair, Corrective Eye Cream $49.00




Arbonne NutriMinC RE9 REtaliate Wrinkly Filler $45.00




100% Pure Anti-Aging Eye Cream - Organic Acai Berry $25.00

No comments:

Post a Comment